Pair of 2200 Watt 15″ Powered Subwoofer with KLARK TEKNIK Technology for Portable PA and Installation Applications
The Milan M15B is compact powered 15” bandpass subwoofer that extends the frequency range and increases the overall loudness of any Milan system.
The bandpass design produces high bass energy within the pass band, which is tuned to reinforce bass instrument frequencies, and the steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition to Milan full-range loudspeakers.
The onboard amplifier provides over 2,200 watts of maximum output power with plenty of headroom to power the long-excursion bass driver, allowing short term transients to be reproduced with wide dynamic range. Two discrete balanced XLR inputs plus corresponding thru connections on balanced male XLR allow a stereo system comprising of two Milan full-range loudspeakers to be operated with only one subwoofer if required, the sub-bass frequencies being filtered and summed to the subwoofer drive unit. A switchable 3 dB boost is available at a centre frequency between 40 Hz and 90 Hz, while an overall level control allows the sub-bass frequencies to be balanced with the system. A polarity switch is provided for optimum subwoofer integration. Rear panel LEDs indicate power on, signal present, and the onset of limiting action.
– Band pass powered subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
– 2,200 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
– High excursion 15″ low frequency driver with 4″ voice coil and double suspension
– Bass boost and polarity switch for accurate low frequency system integration
– Birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
– Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
– 36 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
– Plated steel castors with rubber tyres
– Designed and engineered in England