The Sennheiser XSW12 wireless Lapel system features a bodypack which easily clips onto clothing, making it great for musicians, actors, presenters, lecturers and any other performance where you need to retain full use of your hands without compromising on sound quality. The all-in-one wireless presentation set features a clip-on microphone, bodypack transmitter, stationary receiver and power supply unit, giving you everything you need to plug in to your PA and start presenting without getting tangled in cables.
The omni-directional pickup pattern ensures powerful sound transmission with high speed intelligibility, making sure your audience will catch every word. Almost invisible, the XS Wireless Presentation set won’t distract your audience from your speech and give you freedom to roam whilst you deliver it.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers and presenters
- Unobtrusive clip-on microphone
- High speech intelligibility
- Mute button for full speech control
- Synchronization via RF remote channel
- Frequencies tunable in steps of 25 kHz
- 24 MHz bandwidth
- 8 frequency banks with each max 12 presets
- Diversity reception: True diversity
- Antenna connector: 2 x BNC, 50 Ohm
- Audio output level (balanced): XLR: +14 dBu max
- Audio output level (unbalanced): Jack: +8dBu max
- Dimensions: 200 x 127 x 42mm
- Weight: 730g
- Frequency response: Mic 100 – 16,000 Hz, Line: 60 – 16,000 Hz
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries
- Operating time: 10h approx.
- Input voltage range: 0.5 vrms line
- Dimensions: 69 x 66 x 24mm
- Weight: 95g